Saturday, July 10, 2010

Paul is Home...YEA!!!!

Paul came home from week long boy scout camp I already had so much to tell him.  But when he pulled up to the house he was greeted by a police car.

  I had called the police about an hour earlier I found a t shirt in the front yard covered in blood.  I know, I know I watch too much TV.  The police got here about 10 minutes before Paul arrived.  What a dramatic homecoming.

After a quick explanation about the police,  and breaking all the news the cat first, he was sad but he was expecting it.  The Moving away news is slowly sinking in, he is sad that he is leaving his friends and family and everything he has ever known but he  sees the benefit of a fresh start.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Paul's taking it well. So, what about the bloody T-shirt??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Whats the bloody t-shirt story?

    Glad he took it well, I was wondering today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for a blog from Jacqui! I can't wait to follow you! :-)

    ReplyDelete