Saturday, August 7, 2010

Almost time to leave

I have less than a week left in Houston.  My closets are empty, most of the packing is done, the garage sale is over and the remains taken to Goodwill.  I did not do it on my own.  I am so thankful for my friends that came to help.  Jennifer who came over 3 days this week to help with the sorting process, and the garage sale.  to Rebecca for being my "Garage Sale Director".  The bulk of the work is done yet there is still more to do.

My goal is to have everything packed and ready to go by Monday night, then to spend one last stress free day at the beach with friends before heading to landlocked Nebraska.

The move is starting to feel real, and I will miss so many people as I leave here, but i am excited for what lies ahead for us. Our adventure is about to begin.

1 comment: