Thursday, September 9, 2010

Falling onto Place

I am quite relieved that things are starting to come together.

I start work on Monday, My Apartment will be ready on the 17th, I have scheduled to have my cable, phone, internet and utilities turned on. I have opened a checking account here and I have been shopping for used furniture for the apartment.  It has been along time since things felt like there were going my way, WHEW!!!!

Paul rode the city bus home from school without a hitch.  YEA!!!! but it is not snowing yet....

That is what is happening here, how about you?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like things are going well! Yay! I'm waiting for our details to fall a little more into place - that's what's happening in our part of the country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog, too cool! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete